Thursday, January 3, 2013

Down Diggity

Today I went to Power Yoga-
It was a pretty intense (for me) vinyasa flow class in a "warmed" room. I still am not to keen on rooms being hot in yoga but I loved this class and my instructor!

This was the first male instructor that I have ever had in a yoga class and at first I was worried that maybe it would be strange, but it wasn't! It was awesome! He was a very dynamic instructor, he gave good instruction, encouragement, and had fun with his class. At one point he even said "alright get into your down diggity" at which point I burst out laughing while getting into my down dog. Being able to laugh in class is wonderful! With that weight of silence off my shoulders I was able to breathe deeper and have a blast! He also said "reach to the skizle".

So remember:
"Down diggity" = down dog
"Reach to the skizle" = reach to the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment