Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My First Post

Starting a blog is something that I have often attempted and never accomplished. Finding the right combinations of interests has been difficult but I believe I have finally nailed them down-
                                                      yoga, crafts, and g-free foods

Let me first explain my relationship with yoga-
    Starting in October 2012 I received a wonderful present from a dear friend, 20 class passes to a local yoga studio. I had always felt drawn to yoga but my wallet said otherwise. The classes I went to were wonderful, the instructors encouraged creativity and exploration throughout the class and I left feeling inspired.
    Alas, 20 classes later I was faced with a decision- either pay about $200 for 20 classes more or give it up. I wanted to make yoga a priority in my life, but knew I couldn't afford it. Luckily the same dear friend brought to my attention that if you are a "new student" many studios have discounted rates! Thus started my studio hopping adventure!

My hope is to share my experiences with different studios, instructors, and styles with you so that maybe you can find your path to personal health a little easier.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment